Luxor trip families from Hurghada. A day tour to visit Luxor from Hurghada. Explore the valley of the Queens and the temple of Luxor also. Best excursion to the capital of ancient Egypt for several centuries. In addition, Luxor has one of the most impressive places which is the valley of the Queens. Samegypt tours are your trip advisor in Egypt. Truly, as a trip planner, this is a superb choice.
Luxor trip is a top priority
People look for the best information and recommendation on TripAdvisor. Along with the good reviews. Truly, every travel planner recommends the Luxor trip so well. In addition, Luxor city locates in the southwest of the Red sea. Hurghada is also very close to Luxor. This visit is such an awesome choice for families with kids too. The program is so suitable for everyone.
Let your kids know about real Egypt in a private excursion at a low cost. We start from Hurghada in the early morning. Pickup from your hotel in a private deluxe air-conditioned Bus or a Van.
We start the visit with Luxor temple then the boat trip in the Nile. This program is unique to explore the burial place of the Egyptian Queens. finally, visit the two colossi of Memnon.
Luxor temple is one of the best and well-preserved temples in Egypt. It has a wonderful entrance with huge statues of king Ramses II. Luxor trip for families enables our dear friends to visit this temple and enjoy great scenes and colors from ancient Egypt.
|2 persons||3 persons||4 – 8 persons|
|$ 98 per person||$ 80 per person||$ 70 per person|
- Early pick up from the hotel around 05:15 am
- Private air-conditioned deluxe car, van, or minibus.
- Distance is about 280 km southwest of the Hurghada, which is about 4 hours. A stop for breakfast, toilets, smoking, tea, or coffee.
- We arrive at Luxor temple around 09:00a m
- Visit the temple which takes about one hour
- Cross the Nile with a motorboat, and enjoy a lovely view also
- Lunch as a buffet with nice variety too
- Valley of the queens, and visit three tombs
- Visit the two colossi of Memnon
- Shopping stops upon request
- Egyptologist guide from Hurghada
- Drive back to Hurghada.