Hurghada city tour and Excursion. Experience the main highlights in Hurghada from $12. Hurghada city tour is the way to enjoy sightseeing of Hurghada city. Enjoy the tour to the old market and walk around. Our dear customers call it a London bus tour.
In fact. people do shopping in London so if you are in Hurghada do shopping also. Truly, Hurghada weather is nice the whole year. The city is about 460 km far from Cairo. Luxor is about 280 km southwest of Hurghada. The bride of the red sea is the main name. From the red sea, clients can book different tours to Cairo and Luxor.
Hurghada city tour is the way to explore the city
There is an awesome chance to visit the monasteries on a day trip. The airport is close to most hotels. Hurghada was just a fishing village then became the most important tourist destination in Egypt. Most of the hotels are located directly on the sea. clients can enjoy different activities all the time.
Families and adults will experience something essential and know more about their destination. Hurghada is different than many years ago. The population is more than 400000 people from all over Egypt. The Red Sea and Hurghada are two synonymous names. The holiday in Egypt is very connected with Hurghada where people can enjoy the sun and sea.
During the tour, our clients can visit Hurghada Museum which is an important highlight in the city. The entrance fee is just 200 LE per person.
|2 persons||3 – 4 persons||5-12 persons|
|$ 20 per person||$ 15 per person||$ 12 per person|
- Pick up from the hotel by car or bus with the Egyptologist guide
- Visit the market and walk around to experience the life of the locals
- Coptic Church which is the main church in Hurghada with its unique Egyptian style
- Hurghada Grand Mosque is the biggest in the Red Sea province with its awesome location on the sea
- Fish market
- Hurghada Marina with a European style, all kinds of restaurants, café shops, shops, nice view, and a good atmosphere
- Shopping Stops
- Museum (upon request under extra charge 300 LE per person)