Explore Hurghada city, the capital of the Red Sea province, it is the most important tourist destination in Egypt and the popular one in the Middle East. It is so remarkable with wide variety of activities and attractions even with the close location to Luxor city.
Hurghada was mainly founded in beginning of the 20th century, from a small fishing village to be the leading coastal destination in Egypt. The city is divided in five areas:-
* The village road which is north of Hurghada.
* El Kawsar area which is in front of the airport.
* Sekalla, it is the new center.
* Al Dahar, it is the downtown and the old part of Hurghada.
* Al Ahia, it is the northern part of Hurghada.
Just walk and watch this active place, smell the herbs and spices.
Explore Hurghada Aquarium, the first aquarium founded in Red Sea
Visit Hurgahda city center, do your shopping in the newest shopping center
4 – 8 persons
45 $ per person
40 $ per person
35 $ per person
Tour category: History
Departure location: Hurghada
Duration: 4 hours
Booking in Advance: Until 1 day before the event
Physical Difficulty Level: Moderate
Travel mode: A/C Minibus, Car
Adult price: $45
Child price: $ 25